A month of writing

For those who still read this blog - a little update!

Though I have so many ideas for posts, both reading and book reviews have been put on hold this month.  For the fourth year in a row, I've joined Nanowrimo, which is an annual challenge to write a 50,000-word novel in November.  The really exciting part is I'm actually on track to win this year (winning = reaching 50k words).  This will be a personal first.  :)  I've never got so far before, and this kind of dedication, to something of my own, is really unusual for me.  Hopefully I might even finish early, before the 30th!

That said - once Nanowrimo is over, I'll be back blogging again.  I am so excited to talk about my reading challenges from this year, as well as new books and new TBRs that have come my way.  Some upcoming posts might cover:
  • The Picture of Dorian Gray
  • Recap of the Reading London Challenge
  • Recap of the Mount TBR Challenge
  • A brief glance at other reads from this year (which I haven't reviewed in full)
  • New challenges for next year, perhaps?

In 2017, I would love to bring back the book journal series, where I take a lengthy book and blog about it in little chunks.  Past book journals are The Brothers Karamazov and Seven Pillars of Wisdom.  There's a poll in the left sidebar with some options.  Please vote away (and thank you to those two who already have!)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

Autumn Plans