Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: TBR, autumn edition


Once again, I'm gearing up for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, starting in five hours!  I enjoyed this event so much last time that, as soon as I heard there was a fall edition, I put it on my calendar.  It's not so much that I stay up the full 24 hours - no, indeed - but it's such a great, fun time to read a lot of different books and eat candy (oops).

As before, I'll be posting updates to Instagram and Goodreads, as well as maybe some reviews here.  Let me know if you're also participating!

The lineup:

 Finish Hero: The Life and Legend of Lawrence of Arabia / Michael Korda
Journey Through the Impossible / Jules Verne
Peter Pan / J. M. Barrie
Rhett & Link's Book of Mythicality / Rhett and Link
Bambi (ebook) / Felix Salten
Stretch goals:
The Lord of the World (ebook) / Robert Hugh Benson
Kidnapped (re-read) / Robert Louis Stevenson



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

Autumn Plans