Reading and Podcasting: Behind the Scenes - Episode 29

How did I first get into classic literature, let alone podcast about it? This week's episode features a glimpse into my reading life and podcasting journey, as well as some tips and technology which have helped me along the way.

Opening quote is from South by Sir Ernest Shackleton.  It has no bearing on today's topic; it's just a nice quote on a topic that's been on my brain.
 
Links:
Classics Considered on Instagram - Follow to get sneak peeks of future episodes!
Noonlight Reads - My all-purpose reading blog.  Links to my stories can be found here.
RSS Owl - A free, open-source RSS / blog reader
Lithium (app) - Useful for reading Project Gutenberg ebooks on an Android tablet
OneNote Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

Autumn Plans