Reading England 2016: London challenge


The Reading England challenge is coming back next year, and I'm pretty excited for it!  I'll be committing to Level 1 (13 books), though I haven't decided if I'll focus on one county or read from multiple.  So far, I know I want to read The Mint by T. E. Lawrence, which is a London book...after that, anything goes (though I'm reserving a spot for Conrad on the list :)).

1/2/16 update: at the risk of excluding Conrad, I've decided on multiple counties, since I feel most of my British reading so far has been London-centric

8/6/16 update: Leaning back towards London now, since I've read two London books this year.
  1. London: The Mint (T. E. Lawrence)
  2. London: The Man Who Was Thursday (G. K. Chesterton)
  3. London: The Picture of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde)

Comments

o said…
Thanks for joining :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

Autumn Plans