Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR books

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: ten books to read this spring.

I am so excited for spring this year, so hopefully that translates to reading more books.  I'm also participating in the April edition of Camp Nanowrimo, however - planning to finish my novel-in-progress! - so we'll see how it goes.  :)

1. Shackleton, by Roland Huntford: I've been wading through this enormous book since November.  Ideally I'll finish it this spring, but it's one of my own books so no rush.
***
2.  Eugene Onegin, by Alexander Pushkin (transl. Roger Clarke)
***
3.  Out of the Silent Planet, by C. S. Lewis
***
DSCF2316 Dante perdu
4.  The Divine Comedy, by Dante: This is such a hard one to read (comprehension-wise), but I'm trying.
***
5.  The Complete Short Stories, by Franz Kafka: Another to-finish!
***
6.  Peter-Pan, by J. M. Barrie
***
7.  Cancer Ward, by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn:  Maybe...
***
8. - 10.  Not sure yet.  ;)

Comments

Ruth said…
Another Solzhenitsyn. If you do read it, I'll be curious what you think. I am interested in reading more from him.

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

Autumn Plans