My Blog's Name in Books - TBR!

Saw this neat meme/tag on O's blog, On Bookes:

The rules:
1. Spell out your blog’s name.
2. Find a book from your TBR that begins with each letter. (Note you cannot ADD to your TBR to complete this challenge – the books must already be on your Goodread’s TBR)
3. Have fun! 


  noonlight
Nostromo by Joseph Conrad
On the Eve by Ivan Turgenev
Open Heart by Elie Wiesel
The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee
The Last Days of Pompeii by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
The Inheritors by William Golding
Getting to Green: Saving Nature: A Bipartisan Solution by Frederic C. Rich
Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien



reads
Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds
Either/Or by Soren Kierkegaard
Austerlitz by W. G. Sebald
Death and the Dervish by Mesa Selimovic
Shackleton's Boat Journey by Frank Worsley

With 500+ TBR books, this was easier than perhaps it should be.  I tried to choose a mix of fiction and nonfiction, and ended up surprising myself with a few titles I'd forgotten about (whoops!).

And now the moment of truth... have any of you read any of these books?  Which would you recommend?!

Comments

Brian Joseph said…
This is s neat idea. As you know I just read Nostromo and liked it. I also read Herland . I liked that book. It was a lighthearted utopian exploration of gender and society.
Marian H said…
That's great to hear! My previous encounter with Gilman was The Yellow Wallpaper... it was just a little too creepy for me!

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

Autumn Plans