Life Lately (Podcast & Blog Update)


Hi readers and listeners - just a quick life update...

I mentioned recently my non-blogging life has been very busy in the last month or so.  What I didn't anticipate was taking on many new responsibilities at work, very suddenly and unexpectedly.  By November, depending on how things turn out, I may not have much free time; and whatever I have, I need to spend on NaNoWriMo, to finish my novel-in-progress. 

So, in order to make this adjustment easier possible, I'll be taking another unplanned break from podcasting, starting next week, with no ETA on its return. 

via GIPHY

I plan to keep blogging, if sporadically.  I have at least one new review to share - Lord of the Flies - which should be coming here pretty soon.  Also, I don't plan to quit reading, so you can expect at least a monthly check-in with those reviews. (Reviews are much faster to publish, to say the least.)

Really sorry to anyone who's been following along with Season 3.  It's a tough choice to make...I just don't want to sacrifice the quality of content for "finishing out" the season.  I hope once things settle down, I'll be in a better place to get back into it again. :)

Comments

mudpuddle said…
it's been a pleasure reading your blogs, but life is real and earnest... i'll look forward to whatever you have time to share... good luck...
Stephen said…
Good luck with NaNo!
Sharon Wilfong said…
With Stephen, I say, good luck with NaNo. I look forward to hearing how it goes!

Popular posts from this blog

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Autumn Plans