End of Season 1 - Taking a Short Break

Hi all!  This is just a note to announce I am wrapping up Season 1 of Classics Considered and taking a little break.

Over three months, our auditory "voyage" has spanned a variety of topics, from dystopia to historical fiction and from reviews to not-so-rhetorical questions.  Thanks to all who have been listening along the way!  I've enjoyed sharing books I like and some I didn't, and it's been lots of good fun, technical difficulties included.

In April, I plan to release one or two special episodes, so please stay tuned for that.  Otherwise, watch for Season 2 the first Monday in May, which will hopefully - like every good TV series - exceed Season 1 in quality and entertainment educational value.

Рыбаки на берегу моря Айвазовский

Comments

Stephen said…
Well, I for one have enjoyed your episodes so far, and will anticipate their return!
Marian H said…
Thanks for sticking with me during this experiment! :) I've been keeping a backlog of ideas, so there should be some good variety for next season.

Popular posts from this blog

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Autumn Plans