What Should I Read Next? - April edition

April is rapidly approaching, and that means Camp Nanowrimo!  The bite-sized version of National Novel Writing Month, Camp Nanowrimo is my favorite of the two events, because you can define your own word count goal and work on any project(s) you have in mind.  I've been participating regularly since 2015, and next month I plan to continue working on my historical-fantasy saga and perhaps some fan fiction, too.

While I'll be taking a break from the podcast, I intend to continue reading through April.  Are there any books in particular you'd like to see me review, either here or on Classics Considered?  It could be a book from my lengthy TBR list, one that I've read before, or something completely new and different.  I have a few ideas in the queue, but I'd love to hear if anyone has a suggestion: fiction, nonfiction, anything goes!

If I get enough ideas, I'll see what's most easily available to help make a decision.  :)

Comments

Emikomusic1 said…
I'd like to hear your thoughts on Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. :)
Fanda Kutubuku said…
What about any books from Emile Zola? I and some friends will be reading Zola in April (Zola's birthmonth) in #Zoladdiction2018. You can find the info on my blog, if you're interested. :)
Marian H said…
Aaah, I definitely need to re-read that one! This time, maybe I'll get the story and characters straight in my head. :) Thanks for the reminder!
Marian H said…
Thanks, Fanda! That's super tempting...I've been meaning to read more Zola since The Ladies Paradise, and it's been a few years ago. Will certainly consider it! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Autumn Plans