Reading Classics on a Budget - Episode 16

My goodness, I repeated myself quite a bit in this one...  Well, I got very excited about this week's topic - buying books (and saving money)!

Links Mentioned / Resources:

Budget Paperbacks:
Wordsworth Classics - also on Amazon
Dover Thrift Editions
Barnes and Noble Classics - also on Amazon

Free Ebooks:
The Literature Network
Project Gutenberg
Lithium - EPUB reader - Forgot to mention this in the episode, but I've just recently started using this app for Gutenberg .epub books on my Android tablet.  It has note-taking, highlighting, and bookmarking features like a dedicated e-reader, which really brings Gutenberg .epubs to a whole new level!
OverDrive
Internet Archive
Wikisource

Free Audiobooks:
Basil Rathbone reads "The City in the Sea" by Edgar Allan Poe 
LibriVox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Septober, Octember, Nowonder...

The Art of Loving - A Ramble on Chapters 1–2.1

Autumn Plans